Contact: [email protected]
Parent 911, LLC is currently hiring for Parent Coaches.
Parent 911, LLC has the primary mission of making parenting easier and less stressful for families. We do this by providing remote parenting education and support so that families everywhere can easily access high quality, research based parent coaching. Our parent coaches are highly skilled and trained mental health professionals with a passion for helping children by helping their parents become more confident and knowledgeable in their parenting approach. We strive to support all parents so that they can begin parenting with a purpose.
We are seeking a licensed and trained mental health professional (master’s degree or higher) for remote work supporting families as a parent coach. Duties will consist of answering parenting questions via text modality as well as in direct coaching sessions done by video and/or phone. This position does not entail any mental health treatment or therapy; it is solely a parent coach position. Position will start as a subcontractor and hours will grow as the company grows.
- Must be trained in child development, brain development, parent-child relationships, attachment theory, and family dynamics.
- Experience working directly with parents is required.
- Must have excellent writing skills and must be comfortable providing education and direct feedback and suggestions to parents.
- Master’s degree or higher
- Applicants should be licensed in any U.S. state.
Specific training will be provided upon hire. Pay negotiable based on experience. To apply, please send a resume/VITAE and a cover letter detailing your experience working directly with parents to Dr. Heather Ulrich.